Keywords: carpenter, carpentry, joiner, woodwork, joinery, plane (shave)
As a Noun
1. A person whose job is making and repairing wooden things. English = carpenter.
2. The skill or the work of a carpenter. English = carpentry, woodwork.
3. A person who makes wooden window frames, door frames, and doors; the skill and work of such a person. English = joiner; joinery.
4. A tool that has a flat bottom with a sharp blade in it. You move it over a piece of wood in order to remove thin pieces of its surface. English = plane.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To do carpentry.
2. To make a piece of wood smaller and smoother by using a plane; to operate a plane. English = plane.