Keywords: kaboom, afterglow, score (romantically)
As a Noun
1. Activity which is done with gusto and enthusiasm which is commonly portrayed in cartoons with a drawing of a cloud of dust.
2. Informal Auslan, good feelings remaining after a pleasurable or successful experience, especially having sex. English = afterglow.
3. Informal Auslan, the act of successfully having sexual intercourse with someone.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To do some activity with gusto and enthusiasm as portrayed in cartoons with a drawing of a cloud of dust.
2. Informal Auslan, to have sex, to make love.
3. Informal Auslan, to succeed in attracting a casual sexual partner. Informal English = score.