Keywords: landing, arrival, airport, land
As a Noun
1. The act of bringing an aeroplane down to the ground. English = landing.
2. Of an aeroplane, the act of arriving at an airport after a journey in the air. English = landing, arrival.
3. A place where aircraft land and take off, usually with a lot of buildings and facilities. English = airport.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of an aeroplane, to come down to the ground or in water after moving through the air. English = land.
2. Of an aeroplane, to arrive at an airport after a journey in the air. English = land.