Keywords: washing, laundry, wash, launder
As a Noun
1. The act of cleaning something using soap and water. English = washing.
2. The clothes that have been or are to be washed. English = the washing, the laundry.
3. A room in a house or a hotel where clothes are washed. English = laundry.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To clean something using soap and water. English = wash.
2. To clean clothes using soap and water. English = wash clothes, do the laundry, do the washing, launder.
3. To wash clothes by hand.