Keywords: toilet, lavatory, loo, wee, wee-wee
As a Noun
1. A large bowl with a seat which you use when you want to get rid of urine or faeces from your body. English = toilet.
2. A small room containing a toilet. English = toilet, lavatory. Informal English = loo.
3. The act or an instance of urinating. Used especially when talking to children. English = wee, wee-wee.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To go to the toilet.
2. To urinate. Used especially when talking to children. English = wee, wee-wee, do wee-wees.
1. Used alone or with "Excuse me" to politely indicate you are leaving present company for a short period in order to visit the lavatory.