Keywords: fashion, magic, fashionable, modern, magical
As a Noun
1. The area of activity that involves styles of clothing and appearance. English = fashion.
2. A style of clothing or way of behaving that is popular at a particular time. English = fashion.
3. In stories, a special power that can make apparently impossible things happen. English = magic.
4. The art and skill of performing tricks to entertain people, for example, by seeming to make things appear and disappear. English = magic.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be popular and approved of at a particular time. English = (be) fashionable.
2. To be new and involve the latest ideas and latest equipment. English = modern.
3. To use magic or be able to produce magic. English = (be) magical.