Keywords: beautiful, excellent, splendid, exquisite, superb, magnificent, magnificence, excellence
As a Noun
1. The quality of being very good indeed. English = excellence.
2. The quality of being extremely beautiful, pleasant, or satisfying.
3. The quality of being very beautiful or impressive. English = magnificence.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be very good indeed. English = (be) superb, (be) excellent, (be) splendid.
2. To be extremely beautiful, pleasant or satisfying. English = (be) exquisite.
3. To be extremely good, beautiful, or impressive. English = (be) magnificent.