Keywords: making, manufacture, creation, make, type (sort), create, cause, do, equal (mathematics)
As a Noun
1. The production or construction of something. English = making, manufacture, creation.
2. The name of the company that manufactures a product or the particular name that company gives to its product. English = make, type.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To produce something or construct something. English = make, manufacture, create.
2. To force someone to do something or to cause something to happen. English = make, cause, do.
3. In mathematics, to be the result of a calculation. English = make, equal.