Keywords: document, story, narrative, information, text
1. A piece of paper with written or printed text on it, such as a lesson outline, menu, course outline, program, budget, or calendar, or any thing or any action directly associated with this, especially a document or story, or information more generally.
As a Noun
1. Any piece of paper with writing or printing on it. English = text, document.
2. A description of imaginary or real events which is told in order to entertain people. English = story, narrative.
3. Facts, details and ideas which are communicated or received about something or someone. English = information.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To make a description of imaginary or real events in order to entertain people. English = tell a story, recount a story.