1. An object which has a small distance between its two opposite surfaces and which is usually long and upright or vertical, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially a very thin person.
As a Noun
1. A long thin piece of wood, for example dead wood from a tree. English = stick.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of a person or an animal, to have very little fat on its body. English = (be) thin, (be) skinny, (be) lean.
2. [With cheeks sucked in], to be very thin. English = (be) gaunt.
3. Of anything, to have a small distance between its two opposite surfaces. English = (be) thin, (be) narrow.