Keywords: objection, criticism, blame, object (criticise), criticise
As a Noun
1. The act of saying that you do not like or approve of something. English = objection.
2. The expression of your disapproval of someone or something by saying what you think is wrong with them. English = criticism.
3. The responsibility for causing something bad, or letting it happen. English = blame.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To not like something or to not approve of it; to say that you do not like or approve something. English = object to.
2. To express your disapproval of someone or something by saying what you think is wrong with them. English = criticise.
3. To think or say that a person or thing is responsible for something bad. English = blame.