Keywords: adoration, favourite, adore, obsession, obsessed, obsessive
As a Noun
1. Something to which your interest and preference is usually directed; a thing of a particular type that you like most or best; a favourite thing.
2. A feeling of love and admiration towards someone. English = adoration.
3. Thoughts about someone or something you have all the time without being able to stop, or any actions or behaviour you cannot stop or control. English = obsession.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be something that your interest and preference is usually directed towards; to be the thing of a particular type that you like most or best. English = (be) favourite.
2. To like something or someone very much; to love and admire someone. English = adore.
3. To think about someone or something all the time and to find it difficult to think about any one or anything else. English = (be) obsessed.
4. Of behaviour and thoughts, to be focussed on one thing or person all the time. English = (be) obsessive.