Keywords: offence, touchiness, sensitivity, offend, touchy, sensitive, hurt, offended
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. The feeling of hurt, displeasure, or irritation. English = offence.
2. The feeling of being easily upset, offended, or irritated. English = touchiness, sensitivity.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To upset or embarrass someone. English = offend.
2. To be unhappy because someone has been unkind to you or has upset or embarrassed you. English = (be) hurt, (be) offended.
3. To be easily upset, offended, or irritated. English = (be) touchy, (be) sensitive.