Keywords: connection, link, affiliation, padlock, join, combine, unite, connect, belong, lock, conjunction, connective
As a Noun
1. The thing that joins two things or people. English = connection, link.
2. Of one group, a close connection with another group or close involvement with it. English = affiliation.
3. A lock which is used for fastening two things or two parts of something together. It consists of a block of metal with a U-shaped bar attached to it. One end of the bar is released when it is unlocked with a key. English = padlock.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. For two people or things to come together; or for one thing to become a part of another thing. English = join, combine, unite, connect.
2. To become a member of a club, society, or organisation. English = join.
3. To be a part of or a member of a club, society, or organisation. English = belong.
4. To fasten two things or two parts of something together using a padlock. English = padlock, lock.