1. The act of causing a liquid to flow over the edge of a container. English = spill, spillage.
2. The spreading of people or objects over a wide area or of ideas and objects amongst a large number of people. English = dispersal, dissemination.
3. An occurrence of a disease which affects a large number of people and which spreads quickly. English = epidemic, outbreak.
4. An occurrence of a disease which affects a large number of people over a whole country or the entire world and which spreads quickly. English = pandemic.
5. Of services or policies (e.g., health, education, welfare), the period of time in which it spreads in stages over an area to more and more people, with each stage involving an increased number of outlets. English = roll out.