Keywords: asthma, asthmatic, panting, pant
As a Noun
1. A chest disease which makes breathing difficult. English = asthma.
2. A person who suffers from asthma. English = asthmatic.
3. Breathing which is quick and loud and made with your mouth open, because you have been doing something energetic. English = panting.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To suffer an asthma attack; to breathe with difficulty.
2. To breathe quickly and loudly with your mouth open, because you have been doing something energetic. English = pant.