Keywords: half, part, halve
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. One of two equal parts of an amount of something or an object. English = half.
2. A piece or an area of a larger thing. English = part.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be one of two equal parts of an amount of something or an object. English = (be) half.
2. To cut an object or divide an amount of something into two equal parts. English = halve.
3. To be one of the pieces or areas which, together with other pieces or areas, forms one larger thing. English = (be) part.