1. Of a surface, to measure a small distance from the ground to it, or to be near the ground relative to something else; of a quantity, to be a small amount of something, to be almost empty. English = (be) low.
2. To make smaller the quantity or size of something. English = decrease, reduce.
3. To make volume of noise being produced by something less. English = turn down.
4. Of a person's mental capacities and skills, to become worse. English = deteriorate, decline. Idiomatic English = go downhill.
5. To make something go downwards so that it is lower than it was. English = push down.