Keywords: collect, profit, earn, raise (funds), collection, earnings, fund raising
As a Noun
1. The activity of bringing together things from different places. English = collection.
2. An amount of money that you gain when you are paid more for something than it cost you to make, get, or do. English = profit.
3. The money you get for performing work or providing a service. English = earnings.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To bring together a number of things from different places. English = collect.
2. To benefit or gain something (usually by selling something for more money that it cost you to get or make). English = profit.
3. To get money for work or a service you provide. English = earn.
4. To collect money from lots of different people; to raise funds.