Keywords: increase, rise, raise, savings, appreciation, elevate, raised, elevated, accumulate, appreciate
As a Noun
1. A rise in the number, level, or amount of something. English = increase.
2. An increase in the height of something; or an increase in your wages or salary. English = rise; raise.
3. Money you have put aside (usually in a bank or a building society) for another time when you may need it, or an increase in that money. English = savings.
4. The growth in value of something over time. English = appreciation.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To become larger in terms of the number, level, or amount of something. English = increase.
2. To move something so that it is in a higher position; to be in a higher position. English = raise, elevate; (be) raised, (be) elevated.
3. Of money put aside in a bank or building society, to grow or become larger; to increase savings; to accumulate money.
4. To grow in value over time. English = appreciate.