Keywords: arrival, reaching, attainment, arrive, reach, attain
As a Noun
1. The act of coming to or ending up at a place, which is high or important, after a journey. English = arrival, reaching.
2. The achieving of some goal, usually after a lot of effort. English = attainment.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To reach a place which is high or important at the end of a journey. English = arrive at, reach, get to.
2. To achieve some goal, usually after a lot of effort. English = attain.
3. To stretch out your arm in order to do something, touch something, or get something. English = reach.