Keywords: show, display, show (performance)
As a Noun
1. An arrangement of things that is intended to attract people's attention. English = show, display.
2. A public event that is intended to entertain people. English = show.
3. The entertaining of an audience by doing something like singing, dancing, playing music, acting a play, or acting a role in a play. English = performance.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To give something to someone, take them to it, or point to it, so that they can see it or know what you are referring to. English = show.
2. To put something in a place where people can easily see it. English = display.