Keywords: face, looks, look like, take after, seem, appear, resemble
As a Noun
1. The front of your head from your forehead to your chin. English = face.
2. The way someone's face appears to other people and the degree to which it is thought to be pretty, handsome, or even ugly. English = looks.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of a person, to have the same facial features as another person. English = look like, resemble.
2. Of a person, to look like an older relative. English = resemble, take after.
3. Of a person, to give the impression to other people from their expression or behaviour that they feel something or someone will do something . English = seem, look like, appear.