Keywords: tall, high, height
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. The measurement from the bottom to the top of a person or thing, especially when that distance is thought to be great or above the average. English = height, tallness.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of people or things, to measure a great or above average distance from the bottom to the top. English = (be) tall, (be) high.
2. To become higher or taller.
3. To move upwards to a higher location.
4. To move into or be located at an important or high ranking position in an organisation.