Keywords: transmission fluid
1. The action of moving an object such as a lever or gear, with the Auslan signs OR, MANAUL and OIL.
As a Noun
1. The liquid, usually an oil, used in the automatic transmission system of a vehicle. English = transmission fluid.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for TRANSMISSION FLUID for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for TRANSMISSION FLUID used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf