Keywords: obscurity, haziness, hazy, obscure, unclear, murky, vague, grey (WA)
As a Noun
1. Difficulty in seeing something because of poor light, haziness or dirt. English = obscurity.
2. A dirtiness in the air which reduces visibility. English = haziness.
3. An idea which is difficult to think about or explain because it is not precise or exact enough. English = vague.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of glass, to be difficult to see through because it is not clear or clean.
2. To be difficult to see through the air or to see something in the distance because the air is full of dust, haze or mist. English = (be) hazy, (be) obscure, (be) unclear.
3. Of an idea, to be difficult to think about easily because it is not precise or exact enough. English = (be) vague.
1. In the Western Australian dialect the variant form is used for the color 'grey', as well.