Keywords: reduction, decrease, depletion, depreciation, wage cut, reduce, lessen, depreciate, deplete, go flat (battery), flat (battery), lower
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
1. A quantity of something, or the top of something which is, and/or becomes, lower, shorter or smaller relative to the reference point of the other hand, or any thing or any object that can be associated with this in context.
As a Noun
1. A lowering in the number, level, or amount of something. English = reduction, decrease, depletion.
2. A decrease in the value of something over time. English = depreciation.
3. A decrease in your wages or salary. English = wage cut.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To become smaller in terms of the number, level, or amount of something. English = decrease, reduce, lessen.
2. Of anything, to decrease in value over time. English = depreciate.
3. Of money put aside in a bank or other financial institution, to decrease or become smaller; to decrease savings; to deplete money.
4. Of a battery, to lose its charge or have no charge. English = go flat, (be) flat.
5. To move something so that it is in a lower position; to be in a lower position. English = lower; (be) lowered.