Keywords: waiter, waitress, service, tray, course (meal), serve
As a Noun
1. A person who serves in a restaurant, bar or cafe, serving people with food and drink. English = waiter, waitress.
2. Service provided by a person in a restaurant, bar or cafe. English = service.
3. A flat object with raised edges which is used for carrying food or drinks. English = tray.
4. One of the sections of a meal, such as entree, mains, dessert, etc. English = course.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To work in a restaurant, bar or cafe in a job that involves serving food and drink to people. English = serve.