1. Of any two things, for one or both to go around or circle the other as both of them move in the same overall direction.
As a Noun
1. A journey or travelling about which is relaxed, if not aimless. English = travels, wandering, roaming.
2. The act of travelling from one place to another. English = journey.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To travel about in a relaxed, if not aimless, way. English = wander, roam.
2. To travel from one place to another. English = journey.
3. To devote your attention to someone by following them around, being close to them and engaging them in conversation and play, because you are attracted to them. English = flirt. Archaic English = court.