Keywords: wig, hard hat, helmet
1. To pull something down over the top of your head, or any thing or any action that can be associated with this in context.
As a Noun
1. A mass of false hair which you wear on your head, for example because you are bald or because you want to cover up your own hair. English = wig.
2. A rigid protective head cover worn by factory and building workers. English = hard hat, helmet.
3. A rigid protective hard hat usually made of metal and worn by soldiers. English = helmet.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To put on a wig, hard hat or helmet.