Keywords: tick, mark, result, correct, right (correct)
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. A written mark like a V with the right hand line extended upwards. You use it to show that something is correct or has been dealt with. English = tick.
2. A point or a score for a correct answer in a test or examination. English = mark, result.
3. An answer to a question in a test or examination which is correct.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To put a tick next to something on a piece of paper. English = tick.
2. To decide how good a student's work is and then write a number or letter on it to indicate this opinion. English = mark.
3. Of written answers to a test or examination, to be accurate and have no mistakes. English = (be) correct, (be) right.