Keywords: money, funding, treasurer, funds, currency, fund, finance
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. The coins or bank notes that you use when you buy something. English = money.
2. The coins or bank notes of a particular country. English = currency.
3. The person in an organisation who is in charge of its finances and keeps its accounts. English = treasurer.
4. The management of money, loans, credit and investment. English = finance.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To provide money, loans, credit or investment from a bank or company for some activity. English = finance.