Keywords: one way, journey, trip (journey), go forward
1. The movement of some thing, usually upright and longer than it is wide, such as a person, away from the signer or starting point, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially a one way trip.
As a Noun
1. A movement (especially of a person or an upright entity) forward from its starting point.
2. A journey or a trip out of or away from where you are now.
3. A journey or a trip out of or away from where you are now which does not include returning to the starting point or is made with a ticket that does not include a return journey. English = one way trip.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Especially of a person or an upright entity, to go in a direction away and in front of the signer. English = go forward, go forth.
2. To go to or to travel to a place without buying or paying for a ticket to return to the starting point. English = go one way, travel one way.