Keywords: sun, sunshine, sunny, shine, radiate
As a Noun
1. The ball of fire in the sky that the Earth goes round, and that gives us heat and light. English = sun.
2. The light and heat that comes from the sun. English = sunshine, sun.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of the weather, to have little or no clouds in the sky and to have plenty of sunshine. English = (be) sunny.
2. Of the sun, to give out heat and light, especially when that is not obstructed by clouds on earth. English = shine.
3. Of the sun, to give out heat and light in all directions, like a pattern of lines drawn from the centre of a circle to various points on its edge. English = radiate.